Tmax 530 SX 2018
The Yamaha TMax 2018 is now available in SX Sport Edition, SX and DX versions for the European market. The TMax SX and DX are both designed with rider comfort in mind, with the SX being quite sporty, while the DX emphasizes cruising.
The TMax SX and DX are fitted with the same engine, a liquid-cooled 530cc inline-twin, which develops 45.3 hp at 6,750 rpm and 53 Nm of torque at 5,250 rpm. Power is supplied by EFI, and power is delivered by an automatic gearbox and V-belt.
Mounted on 15-inch wheels, the TMax SX and DX use a telescopic fork up front and a swingarm mounted monoshock at the rear. Braking is provided by two hydraulic discs of 267 mm in diameter at the front and a single disc of 282 mm in diameter at the rear.
You have in front of you the ultimate long-distance maxi-scooter. With its restyled front hood and LED headlights – as well as its inverted fork – the iconic TMAX is one step ahead.
Condition Very good
Model T-Max SX
Kilometers 2,500 km
Exterior color Blue
Drive wheels Timing belt
– Powerful 530 cc, in-line, twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
– A refined scooter with “full-option” specifications.
– Ignition: Digital TCI: Ignition controlled by transistor
– Sporty performance and supreme driving comfort
– Lightweight aluminum frame for agile handling
– Electrically adjustable screen
– Easy to use cruise control
– The 2-level D-MODE adapts to different conditions.
– Frame type: Die-cast aluminum
– Rear suspension: Swing arm
– Front brakes: Double disc. ABS.
– Rear brakes: Single disc. ABS.
– “Smart Key” keyless ignition system
– Fuel system: Injection. EFI
– Clutch: wet, automatic centrifugal with multiple discs
– Sophisticated TFT instruments
– Central stand anti-theft locking system
– Traction Control System (TCS)
– My TMAX Connect, an industrial exclusivity, for connectivity and control.
– Euro standard: Euro 4
– Complete paintwork Miami Blue Porsche.
– Painting of all plastics shiny black.
– Sport screen
– Gold rim paint
– Custom Alcantara saddle
– LighTech brake lever
– LighTech expansion tank cover
– LighTech bar end
– LighTech belt tensioner
– LighTech engine cover
– Rizoma license plate holder
– Galfer bigbrake wave front brake kit
– Galfer racing front plate
– Galfer wave rear brake disc
– Full Malossi engine
– Termignioni carbon exhaust
-The Yamaha has been revised and is ready to hit the road immediately
-All Customization on demand .. (For any customization please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)